It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Ask around. It pays to know other people’s experiences with the catering services that interest you, and read some feedback on their website. For example, you can check out essentialcaterer.com.au to see which clients they have served and find some comments from their customers. Do your research well and make sure you compare!
- Choose one that is responsive. They might be the fanciest catering services in town and are known as the best wedding catering service, but you should also know that the caterer’s responsiveness is a big deal too. You might need some impromptu changes during the preparation, and they should also be available for contact. Food catering Melbourne has should be responsive for changes whenever possible.
- Know if they are responsible. Another vital tip to remember is their work ethics in helping with your event. Can they handle the stress in a pressured environment filled with hungry guests? A wedding catering service should always be alert and welcoming, especially if it is a once-in-a-lifetime event. They should also know what the venue looks like in order to avoid mishaps during the event. See more here Essential Caterer
- Check the flexibility of their menu. A provider of finger food catering should be creative in coming up with fun and unique dishes for each event. And since guests have different preferences, you must also take into consideration their skills of making another set for the menu in order to satisfy all guests. It is ideal since there are some food that are not allowed for other guests in terms of culture and health. The personality of the chef and the waiting staff is also important in this aspect, since they would also face guests directly.
- Conduct a taste test. They should always allow you to taste what they serve in parties and experience personally the quality of their dishes. Some dishes might be descriptive in the menu and sound appealing, but tasting them first hand is important. It should be within your standards and those of everyone on your guest list.